Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jack and Jill went up the hill



Tiring day..just got back from Genting Highlands.
The 1st time I went to Genting Highlands was long long time ago with my other half. We went there for a day trip and went up the hill in our old proton wira. I'm so gayat at the point of looking down the hill and and also looking up the Genting building . We just jalan2, makan2...and nothing seems interesting to me.

I've told my other half, I would never come up again.

When my superior suggested me to replace my HOD to RHB Appreciation Dinner at Genting Highland, so what could I say? saya menurut perintah lah kan..

So yesterday, Kak M, Koya & myself reached Genting Highlands at 5.30pm. We stayed at 1st World Hotel. Reached at the lobby, got 2 rooms keys from the organiser. One room for 3 of us and another room for our boss who will be late.

The event starts at 7pm but we've told the organiser that we will join them after Maghrib. Boss arrived at 7.30pm and we asked him to go in together.

At 8pm. we arrived at the ballroom entrance & register. While my boss is still not ready to go in, me & Kak M entered the ballroom and were ushered to VIP table. Our table is just next to VVIP table and very front to the stage.Oh ya my boss is seated with VVIP.

VIP table are sucks!..makan hidang babe, tak kenyang!..aku pon sibuk chatting with Proton dealer seated next to me...sempat jugak berFB..:D..my superior is busy with networking with VVIP...my boss??Nampak sangat tidak tenteram...busy going out and I have no idea what is he doing outside.

After dinner, my boss called me and surrender his room key and Kak M to take over his room. He has his own agenda (suspicious mode). Met Koya at KFC, and three of us went to midnight shopping & koya time..:D
Reached our room at 1.30am and Kak M is too tired to change room.

Today, we continue shopping and I feel like I'm in Hong Kong...:D

The choices are better than what we had in KL ker aku yg buta? A lots of sweater range..and sangat murah..

Ok, I will have another trip to this Kota Keriangan by end of this year...Chairman, join us!!




5 comments:

jyss said...

jom jom! aku lom penah gi genting lagik. kesian tak? hahha

Ina said...

jom...tukar venue dr a famosa ke genting..suruh sesapa yg berkenaan invest on sweater ..sejukkk..tp tatau lah bulan 11-12 sejuk ker tak..

Ermayum said...

ada nampak budak DDD and ex DDD tak heheh si dia and sidia ditemani sidia - heheh

Ina said...

erma-malas nak layan org kemaruk bercinta..seorang lelaki berpangkat besar dgn janda anak satu.menggunakan segala peluang utk berdua.Berani mencanang, tau pulak nak cover.aku doakan satu hari pintu langit terbuka utk org2 ni bertaubat atau Allah laknati mereka berdua sebagai satu pengajaran pada org2 yg leka.amin!!Harap isteri lelaki itu tabah menghadapi perangai sang suami.

Zetty said...

tak baik kau bersangka buruk kat boss tu. hahaha.

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...