
Last week was quite hectic..I received a call from my superior and she asked me to pack and off to Batu Pahat for Regional meeting. Me going to Batu Pahat?? Don't get me wrong as I have no offend to travel. I said ok, I'll go, hang up and immediately called my Other Half. He said he need to standby on the night that I supposed to be in BP. I told him that Dania can stay longer at nursery and I will arrange with the babysitter. Called nursery and they said ok to let Dania stay until midnite. So, I packed my luggage and the next day, and tadaa I'm already in BP..:D
In my company, travelling is a must and you won't be at your desk for whole years. If you are lucky, u got to go to overseas as well (hehe certainly not me but they sent to S'pore once..:D)
So why I'm so angry ?
1. I've received a call a night before departure and I'm okay with it. But I've received a call from the team that supposed to coordinate this with a wish ' Selamat Kene Bambu dgn Southern'..u say what???
2. Usually at Southern, JB is the common place that they used to held the regional meeting. Semua berlumba nak pegi JB. You can see 4-5 people from Sales Planning attending. Hah! Of course lah got other agenda that I shall not to elaborate here...There are some close to dealers in JB too..Whatever agenda it is, sepandai2 tupai melompat lah ya...:p
3. This month, everybody seems not so excited going to Southern anymore and my superior was asked to assist in presenting the beloved Promotion Notice. Of course I'll be the one who will present it lah. I hv no problem in this area bcoz I was once in promo team and I have no problem in public speaking unlike some in my division..:p..tapi kenapa last minute??buduss!! aku ni kene pikir mana nak letak anak aku..after 6.30pm overtime wei, sapa nak bayo??Itu ok jugak tuh..lately husband pon asyik standby balik memalam..aduss..
Aku dgn lasernye pon perli gak lah kepada sesapa yang terasa kat office tuh..Haha..Sorry babe, next time if this things do happen again, I need to report.I have to reschedule my other meetings becoz of this emergency call. When we got back from BP, a lot of things happened and need our attention. My superior was cursing madly. 'Next time we will not cooperate with this last minute call'...alahh boss, u will cooperate ponya..
Bodoh!Thought they r friends..I've been used..*&^%$#
Kenit says Kesian Nyanya, mama pegi jalan2..:(.. (Abah dia racun dia berkata begitu)..
4 comments:
bosan gilos org bagk notice lelambat nih kan? banyak nk urus weiii bengong betul
bengong buduss tenuk!!
hahaha..siap budak2 ni kata, kalau turn ko last minute nanti tau lah..ek eleh..aku takde memanjang last minute..tak bodoh soing mcm korang..haha
adoi apa citeeeeeeee :)pesal jadi lagu tu
tu concept dlm dunia pekerjaan...CYA-Cover Your Ass.
Post a Comment