Saturday, January 30, 2010

January is ending

I've been waiting for this..My heart pumping when the trip is coming nearer..alhamdullilah everything went well..here some of the story..

To be frank, I'm very excited for Bangkok trip this time becoz we are going to buy Thai Silk!!We've bought a lot of Thai Silk for sale. No we didn't do it as commercial becoz we want to use some of the money to register Malaysia Clubfoot Blog to dot org and also to do some of easy-managed activities to increase awareness of this correctable birth defect..:)

All kain are already sold except for this pink colour at the centre..RM200 [2.5 yard each]...anyone??Yg kiri purple & hijau tuh is mine and Dania.Not for sale of course.


I would say this is the most enjoyable trip to Bangkok so far...Maybe because we went there with MAS and we able to get what we wanted to buy, went to places that we planned to go and what we wanted to see.We went to Siam Ocean World. So damn expensive but its worth it..:D


We enjoyed eating at nearby Arab restaurant especially this one.Tak ingat nama kedai but along Arab street. Dania hirup tomyam tuh..:)
Oh ya we've met Dr Amnuay on last day of trip. We bought him some gifts from Malaysia. Dr Amnuay said that Dania's feet is soft and looks wonderful. Dania not giving her usual cooperation with the doctor because she wants to go 'jalan-jalan'. The consultation is only about 20 minutes and the cost is only 970 Baht...:D

I have problem to convince Dania to go for nursery on the next day. She cried and I have to take 1/2 day leave to calm her. I've brought her to Esso Mart, bought her some breakfast and go back to nursery. But I've failed. She cried again and she said wanted to go 'jalan-jalan'.

I've already told her that we've already went for 'jalan-jalan' and now it's time to go to sekolah. She didn't get it..adusss..nasib baik lah her baby sitter quickly gets her from me and pujuk habis.I've problem with Dania everytime we had long weekends and short holiday.She even told her babysitter that 'Mama tinggalkan Nyanya. Mama pegi jalan2'...huh???

Since she know how to borak2 ni...susah sikit nak tipu..most of times she can easily follow my instruction but sometimes she also had her tantrums. Tak selalu lah, time angin pus pus datang ajek. She always imitate me. 'Tunggu okay, nyanya tgh buat keje'...'Jangan lah kacau, nyanya tgh lukis ni' or 'Makan butun-butun, jangan syepah-syepah'..huh?? Most annoying she will asked me to pick up her toys and tidy up the place.




Bangkok trip become more and more friendlier and we've enjoyed ourselves very much. We will be in Bangkok again in July..anyone joining??

5 comments:

jyss said...

hahah bossy budak kenit nih ikut sapa la tuh hahah

Ina said...

she is preparing herself & getting ready for the presidency post..hahahaha

Xpin said...

hahahha...so cute anak ko ina... besar skit dia jual la ko... hehehe

Ina said...

skang pon dia boleh jual aku agaknye..hahaha

Ermayum said...

beli la kain byk2 nak raya da tak lama lagi leh buat baju raya hehe

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...