Hari ini I learn something precious from Kak Emmy..
It was hard to learn that one of my colleagues in my office and she is so close to me, had lost long waiting baby due to misabortion..but she looks okay and the lab test result shows that she had virus infection in her blood that caused the fetus stop growing.
Kak Emmy told her that there would be an angel waiting for her in heaven..
Today, Kak Emmy shows me one of the hadis which said
'Rasulullah S.A.W bersabda: “tidaklah dua orang muslim (suami isteri) yg ditimpa kematian 3 orang anaknya yg belum baligh kecuali Allah memasukkan kedua nya kedalam syurgaNya dgn keutamaan dan rahmatNya.” Lebih lanjut rasulullah S.A.W bersabda, “Dan mereka berada di depan pintu dari pintu2 syurga, kmdn dikatakan kpd mereka: ‘masuklah kalian ke dlm syurga.’ Mereka menjawab: ‘kami tidak akan masuk hingga kedua orang tua kami datang.’ Lalu dikatakan kpd mereka: ‘masuklah kaloan semua ke dlm syurga bersama bapa dan ibu kalian dgn keutamaan Allah dan rahmatNya.” (riwayat an-nasa’ie dan al-baihaqi)
Dari Abu Said Al-Khudri, Rasulullah S.A.W bersabda: “wanita mana saja yg ditimpa kematian 3 orang anaknya menjadikannya sbg tabir penghalang baginya masuk ke dlm neraka. Seorang wanita bertanya, ‘bagaimana pula dgn 2 org anak?’ Baginda S.A.W menjawab, ‘Juga dua orang anak.’ (Riwayat bukhari, muslim dan al-baihaqi)...'
It really reminds me of my 3 angels..I still remember their face esp the last two who were almost completed foetus..I'm so lucky I got to see all of them during my sleep after went out from 10 hours surgery..they are so cheerful to see me but they do not want me to come close to them..The place is so white, with white flowers, white rivers and fountains..it is so beautiful place, so peaceful and calming..and I still can feel tears coming from my eyes..
I hope I will not forget about them..I will let Dania know about their existence in our lives..I knew that since Dania arrival, I was too busy with my daily routine until I forgotten and passed their departure day..I know they are waiting for me up there and I hope they will patiently wait for us..
My 3 angels, Insya Allah..we will meet again as a family..and I miss you too..:)
Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful-Joshua J. Marine
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tinggal kenangan
I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...
-
This friend of mine, consulted me on this..to share my experience on Dania's clubfoot treatment in blog, media and so on.We did it fina...
-
D & D... Dania & Diapers.. We've been waiting for this moment.. Few months ago, Dania started her potty training.. At Nursery, f...
-
Have u done yours? Me & Dania is almost ready. Since Dania berkenan to my anak tudung Ariani, I'm gonna pass to her. I'll buy an...
5 comments:
sapa yg lost baby ?
yeah they will wait for u - u re so lucky dear- ( I mean later in thereafter)
at least ada gak guarantee msk syurga kan? jeles la
tp aku x pasti la i'm strong enough utk face 3 losses tuh. insan2 terpilih je boleh
eda > yes lucky in that sense...
kakti>that's how i console myself..insan terpilih..tapi kita kan kene redha dan bermakna jugak Allah ingat pada kita..
al-fatihah to them..
with this hadith.. i envy you..
ina call me ERMA please - I prefer to stay anonymous kekekeke
Post a Comment