Thursday, October 29, 2009

This is It...


I've never been his fan when he is still alive..
But I was grown up with his songs, his life stories, controversies and all..
I adore his music & video clips but shame on me, I do not own any of his album..
I only know the chorus when come to his lyrics..
Most importantly I never believed on his sex scandal..
I know that he was used by greedy people who wants his money and share his fame..

Today, I was so excited to watch ThiS iS iT movie..a movie dedicates to MJ's fan..managed to book the movie a week before it's opening..
Wowwww, I was amazed with his passion towards giving his best for his fan although it just a rehearsal..
He is so soft spoken and surrounded with peoples who love to work with him..
Agreed with his crew that he is perfectionist and know what he wants..
He went to dancer's audition, pick his main dancers and inspires his crews to work together and show their best talent...
He is so humble and he let everyone on the stage show their best talent and let them steal the spot light..
He know what he wants and he know his music, & the rhythm so well..
I can feel the heat of his dance, his tunes and his spirits..
But then again, when u look at him he was so skinny, sometimes ypu would noticed that he lost his breathe..

Go watch MJ movie..It just like watching a concert..a concert that you won't believed that MJ is no longer with us..

Michael, may u rest in peace..and I want to borrow ur usual quotes; 'God Bless you'..:)

1 comment:

Ermayum said...

musical la ni - yeah saw on daily ten last night kat US meletup2...

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...