I've drafted an entry to describe my raya..tapi it is too lengthy..so this is the summary..
Our raya was fun..Dania had her 'dapat lima'..she accept duit raya then she throw away or she take out the money and give it to me..'mama, ponya?'..she is too small to understand..went to Selayang (mlm raya) - Kemuning - Ampangan - Pulai - Gombak - PH - Selayang ..the list goes on and on..Dania got her first Baju Kebaya from her uncle..
I've registered my Haj with TH..our turn will be on year 2027 and I will be 50 when my turns come..hidup lagik ker time tuh?..hmm..insya allah maybe I will appeal to make it earlier..
what else? oh ya i've initiated PoTLuck for my non-muslim friends...the turn up was so over-whelming..and the food was so delicious..I've made Mak Tok Laksa Johor (my best friend's granny) and the Japanese bosses love it and tak cukop..:(..aku rasa mmg kene bebtul ikut resepi maktok kalau nak sedap..and not to forget 'dengan kasih sayang'..:)
For the 1st time after 8 years working in Toyota, I've celebrated my birthday with my friends in office.Another cake cutting during PotLuck and luncheon on that day itself.
Open houses are everywhere..puasa sebulan so open houses pon sebulan..:) yesterday itself pon i went to 4 houses (Kuang - Subang Permai - Rawang - TTDI)..yang kat Nilai tuh memang x sempat..
Oh ya My chairman is back for good..picked her up on 30th Sep night..and she spent about 6 days at my house just to ulang-alik to Putrajaya to get her posting..finally she decided to pick Sains Rembau as her next school..
During her day at PH, I managed to influence her to buy Vios Jimat..it was so amazing that I managed to get the stock within few hours of hunting (fyi : the car is 2.5 months waiting period)..she signed order on the next day, paid deposit..the next day she went to her old school to get her pay slip and fax to the financier..i called my associates in the bank & explained her situation bla bla bla and next few hours the loan got approved..paid another balance of downpayment..and tadaaa..she got the car within 5 working days...:)..yelah pon dah almost 4 years pon test drive..:)
Ok chairman, pls show up your brand new car..:)..

1 comment:
hahah gilo punye keje kan? tp sib baik gak dapt cepat. patah kaki aku heheh
jom san francisco huhu
Post a Comment