On Tuesday, I'm down to vomiting..No, I'm not pregnant but salah minum kot..muntah tak hengat but malam tuh I was so sick and the half not at home..at that time I was thinking to call ambulans..
Office is just the same...sickening..we didn't achieve our target last month..short of couple of units..So no makan2 for celebration..hehe
Dania down to fever on Thursday nite but she is okay on Friday morning. But nursery called me to inform that Dania is having fever, vomiting, restless, coughing non stop etc..I rushed back to take her home..With current situation of H1N1, I can't afford to wait until 6pm to bring her home..
Doctor advised if Dania is still at 38'C in the next morning, she need to do H1N1 test. Luckily she is not. Alhamdullilah. She is back to normal temperature 4 hours after our meeting with GP.
She is still coughing but lesser..
Yesterday night, she had her 1st fire crackers..:)..at Achik's house..Pandai main mercun 'pop' jugak..
4 comments:
acik's house? which acik tuh? rumah aku mana ada rumput hahah
ala tak hit target skit ja- takkan la tak leh makan bukak posa- takkan HL nak lanjo piza tiap2 tahun?
kakti - itu bukan rumput tapi lumut..;p
eda - HL takkan lupa yg korang balun makan lobster tuh..mmg dia berkira pasal makan ni..nasib baik pizza arituh dia nak belanja makan nasik lemak ajek tau..
my god, lumut bhgn mana lak nih? cis cis cis ala malasnye nk balik menyental arghhhhh
Post a Comment