The last week ramadhan was very hectic week for me..new panel bankers did not met our expectation on following our benchmark. I had to re-coach, and retrain their IT specialist & also my business associates on loan disbursement through HP Link Up. We had brainstorming session for 2010 Business Plan. My HOD announced reshuffling within our Division. Again he offered me the ,hot seat' but I told him that I need to stress free and I want to live longer..hehe..Frankly at this moment, I don't need any promotion but salary adjustment would helps..:)
Some of my friends will get their job rotation and most likely I would do the same task. Panjang jodoh aku dengan bankers ni..:(
I believed some of you already started packing for balik kampung...hehe
This week, I've received 5 beautiful hampers from my bankers & our dealers..received few more Raya cards..a lot of festive emails ..not inclusive of sms which I believed will start very very soon..I managed to send my car to service through walk-in....I've collected my Raya cookies, angpow envelopes, and hubby finally bought his baju melayu..washed baju raya..tiring eh??
Still sad, Ramadhan is leaving..
1 comment:
Happy birthday
May Allah blessing be with you
stay cun, worry free and seize the day
Post a Comment