Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ramadhan

hmm..today is 1st day of Ramadhan but tomorrow will be my 1st day of fasting...

Tadik petang baca Nona 'Ramadhan issue', I read about this author's article on her recent visit to Mecca & Medina..and I almost asleep after reading the article..

While feeling so sleepy tetiba rasa sebak sebab..my first visit to these 2 places was with my mum...When I look at the Masjid Nabawi picture in the magazine, I remember how she walked so fast from our hotel to the mosque for our Subuh prayers..That time, I can see her happiest face, and she can't stop smiling.. I think I miss her a lot and I miss these 2 places too..petang tadik I was thinking I'm gonna miss her a lot if she is no longer around...

And i fell asleep while Dania is still watching tv..suddenly my hubby wakes me up bcoz my phone is ringing..you know what? my mum's calling..she asked me what is my menu for breaking fast..she said she cooks rendang, sup tulang, meehun, fried rice, kueh cara and a lot more...

Apsal ye I think it would be the last Ramadhan with my mum?
Is it me? or her?

Anyway, Salam Ramadhan to all readers, Maaf Zahir & Batin...:)

5 comments:

jyss said...

gila spooky la weii bongok je

Ina said...

:ppppppppp

caitttt...biasalah syahdu ramadhan namanya tuh..:)

Zetty said...

suka nar pikir bukan2 tau. berdoalah mintak dipanjangkan umur semoga dapat jumpa ramadhan lagik dan lagik dan lagik.

Ina said...

zetty..siang malam aku doa tak putus..tapi hati aku kata menidakkannye selalu...how la?

but aku kene ready pon kan? bile2 masa kita kene panggil balik..

Call sekarang untuk IMEJ BARU anda! said...

now u have say it out loud,so sure tak jadinye..heheheh (biasanya gitu lah..)

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...