My 1st week Ramadhan was good..sleepy on the 1st day at work..office starts at 7.45am and going home at 5.00pm...jammed bumper to bumper..;p
I had my 1st Iftar at hotel organised by one of our Panel Insurance at PJ Hilton..The spread was good as expected..the new Japanese Guy who will be responsible to our company account is so handsome..btw he is married with 2 kids..I started my iftar with tempura..oohh i miss real tempura when we were in Japan..the Tokyo Eki tempura is the besttt!!

My st iftar with office mate was at Swensens, Subang Parade..Frankly I never like Swensens food or even their ice-cream..but since Swensens is my ex-colleague all-time favourite, so I have no say..No food photo taken coz we were so hungry but we managed to take group photo itupon not so clear...
Nampak sgt I was hungry kan?
Yesterday, PH hosted annual Iftar for Chi's clan...Initial proposed menu was western food and at the end we back to basic..we had Rice and superb dishes e.g. Sotong tepung, Paprik Ayam, Vege Soup, Sup Tulang, Sambal Belacan, Ulam, Lasagna, Kueh Mueh...
One for the book...
Selamat Beribadah!!
2 comments:
Thanks for having us Na! ;)
makan free pun x best ke? caittt
ha bila pulak nk host aku utk iftar tahun nih? sila bg tiket kapal terbang skali hahah
Post a Comment