We brought my mum along this time..last time she said she wanted to meet Dr Amnuay..2 weeks before the trip, I've called her to asked how she wants to go to LCCT..she said she do not sure until a day before the flight day..I thought she want to change her mind..yelah kan with H1N1 thingy, Ijai newborn due is on 8th (but delivered on 10th), maybe a lot of things in her mind..
Bangkok is still the same but we're still excited since we're going to spend about 4 days exploring the city..
How do you feel when u see ur mum that u knew was quite strong to walk around few shopping malls, shops outlets, and walks for miles, but now can not even button her maxi blouse, too weak to open the water tap, can not even walk for 2 hours?
It was so sad to see my mum to weak to do anything which she likes most..last time she loves window shopping, she loves to buy shoes & clothing, sekarang nak pakai kasut pon tak dapat pakai sendiri..
She keep telling me that she is ok, the blood test was ok, the urine etc etc all seems okay..but I personally think that half of her body (left side) is slowly fading...
We brought her to Chaktuchak market on Sunday but only for an hour walk, she seems so tired..I told her I just want to buy Thai silk..after we found the silk stall,choose the color,bargain for best price, then we pay and then we go to BTS Station...Oh ya we took TukTuk to Chaktuchak..and mum told me that she don't want to take TukTuk anymore..:)..went straight to Siam Paragon for Lunch, left my hubby to continue his shopping, three of us went to Hotel.I told her on Monday we go for spa..I saw her face smiling after hours of walking...we bathed, and take our nap until 5..
U know almost everyday we bought Beriyani for her..so u know how do I get this rice craving when I go for travel..hahaha
On Monday, we left her alone in the hotel for her to rest..we went to Platinum Mall (just walking distance) & some other shipping malls nearby...
My mum amazed with Bumrungrad facilities,the ambiance and the hospitality..The Orthopedic centre has moved to the new building..very corporate look and Dania follow up treatment & Xray only cost us RM178.
Today I am on EL.My mum looked worry since we arrived yesterday..She told me that my SIL just delivered a baby boy and now waiting for her to come home..my SIL mum is also sick and that's y she chose to stay in Seremban..but my mum is not well too..
Ijai is always my mum favourite's since young he did not oppose her words, he has been with my mum for so long since he out of the job for years..No, actually I don't care at all of not getting to be my mum favourite pon, but the thing is my mum is also sick..she can't even pick her own cloth from the floor, what do u expect from her?You can't expect her to assist on confinement..my mum told me Ijai asked her to cook for his wife..banyak cikadak!!
Kakti, mak kata she must give extra attention to others since she knew we can handle it all..I told her it is not fair but mak cakap things seems worked very well with us but not them...then I told her, it's up to her..but if they take advantages and make your condition become worst, I will kill them..:)..
Bunyi mmg ganas..but I dont bloody care..
Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful-Joshua J. Marine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tinggal kenangan
I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...
-
This friend of mine, consulted me on this..to share my experience on Dania's clubfoot treatment in blog, media and so on.We did it fina...
-
D & D... Dania & Diapers.. We've been waiting for this moment.. Few months ago, Dania started her potty training.. At Nursery, f...
-
Edited.. Yesterday we went to KLIA , sending hubby's nephew to Canada for further study.He will be there for 4 years.[In the photo, he s...
7 comments:
kesian kan? selalu dia yg akan ajak gi giant, x sempt aku ckp aper2 lagik dah ajak gi.
arituh, aku ajak dia x larat ok? kaki pun x larat nk angkat.
i would do the same too if i were u :)
mum is always that.. maybe we will be like that when were at that age.. just pray for her health.. your bro and SIL may overlook her condition.. and pray that your bro will realized that one day..
btw.. how's dania foot?
when i looked back and I think if I can choose my path, I hope I will not be like her..more cons than pros...I always pray on her health & preseverance..about my brother n my SIL, they are matured enough to think what is going on here..but as I said I will kill them if things are getting worst..
btw, Dania heel cord is still tight..but she can run, she can squat, her feet seems normal..but we need to stretch her feet as frequent as we can...long way to go...thanks for asking..:)
if u need someone for alibi after all the killing, u know who to call. heheh.
bawak2 bertenang beb...
mate,
be strong for your mom, as u need to be strong for yourself too.
kisses for dania.
zetty - aku kalau marah mmg camtuh..mmg brutal..tapi takde maknanya..
caza - strong as enough but sometimes seems can't get enough of it..
Post a Comment