Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Coach Hampston For Sale




SOLD!!!

Dear readers,

I'm not good in selling things altho' I'm the Sales Planner in my company..so ironic..:p

But I need to sell this New Coach Hampston Handbag just landed from Niagara, Canada.

Why I'm selling this lovely bag off? Coz I already have ONE!!!I asked my other half to buy CARLY, but he bought Hampston instead, so I'm letting this one go..By the way he managed to get me a TOTE for my laptop..i loikeeee...

This is genuine black leather Coach Handbag..Sorry no paperbag but it is still new and NOT PRE-LOVED..anyone interested?leave your contact details..


Selling at RM750..half price from my own Hampston,,arghhhh..

3 comments:

jyss said...

la x bagk detailed instructions ka cikkkk? mesti dia teringat2 beg ko tuh. tuh yg beli sama

Ina said...

instruction given,gambar pon bagi..biasalah lelaki..he is so confused..hahaha

Izsha said...

Wahh..bestnye hidup dikelilingi beg Coach... I like...
Aku baru jek terbeli satu Coach Sabrina.. nanti la tanya kengkawan kot ada yg nak..

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...