Sunday, June 28, 2009

2nd Opinion..

Yesterday, with a help from one of my Clubfoot circle, we went to see Prof Dr Zurin Adnan, at Damansara Specialist Hospital.

The hospital was so packed, the parking all fulled...so I went straight to Dr Zurin's clinic, leaving Dania & her abah looking for parking. Ramai jugak patient at the his clinic, most of them hv nerve problem and they all look terribly sick and weak. The doctor's assistant was expecting me, and registration went smooth. I thought I was late but she asked me to go makan first since Dr Zurin is at the ward.One thing about KPJ hospital, I love their hospitality and warm service, but then again Bumrungrad is much better and SJMC is the worst..:)

Hmm..Dr Zurin was quite surprised to know that previous tumor size was big and he said Dr Kumar has done a good job on the tumor removal. yelahkan the tumor has compressed the other part of the brain and I'm still alive..:)..He's also agreed that the previous the tumor has grows for at least 4-5 years..if the tumor is malignant, the grow is faster and cancerous...

He said the 'thing' maybe not tumor, maybe only a scar tissue or some membrane left after the operation..Since it is benign, I have an option to wait for another 3-4 months for repeat mri...if it is still there and growing, maybe it is tumor and it should be treated using focus radiation, it is stagnant or disappear, I would be lucky..

I told him that I planned to get pregnant soon but he said during pregnancy the tumor can be bigger due to hormon changes...then I get the radiation treatment, the effects of the treatment is no immediate..then I hv to wait until that it's effective...since the radiation involve X-ray, it should be discussed further with Dr Kumar..

With his detail explanation, the options available, treatment etc, he has comforts me...He seems to be a nice and good doctor..unlike other doctors that I've met, they just act as one...

I will wait for another 3 months to ask Dr Kumar for repeat MRI, then I will decide..

We went home and rest...then we sent Mak balik Seremban..and after maghrib we went to Bangi for dinner...yummyyy..:)


sodapppp!!

1 comment:

The Bubur Caca Lover said...

Ina, hope everything will be better. Terkejut gak bilabaca ur previous entry.
Jgn stress sgt. Doa byk2, insyaAllah~ Will pray 4 u 2...

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...