Saturday, June 06, 2009

Pom Pom Girls

Today, Toyota had a friendly bowling tournament with Etiqa at Sunway Pyramid.I'm not playing as I'm not interested with indoor games..haha, alasan but seriously I was there because my boss can not make it..Dania, Qaisara (my colleague's daughter) & me (of course), cheering from the back..
Dania (as usual) need about 5 minutes to warm up but when she meet Qaisara, she starts cheering the team, clapped her hands, sings a song and say hi too all of the players...Qaisara is 2 months older than Dania and I've posted an entry with her photo...tak sempat nak capture any video of her cheers...sebab her action is so spontaneous!!


I purposely did not attend the netball selection for Chairman Award Tournament. I thought I would be able to attend the selection but Dr Kumar is seeing me on 20th on the 'dubious' image seen at my operation area. Maybe next time, I'll play..

Talking about the 'dubious' image..susah nak cakap..hopefully the tumor is finally gone insya allah but if the tumor is there, tawakkal aje lah..:)..i still had my headache, dizziness is still there but no severe pain..

My other half is coming back tomorrow and I'm so happy that the waiting time is finally over..i'm too exhausted doing office work, house work etc..my boss is on holiday and coming back on 15th June, Halina already resigned and she is in Munich(I have to do her report on discounting, P&L, CIP, Honshin Kanri etc etc) and I've to relief them...

I'm truly exhausted..a lots of things to do..:p

3 comments:

jyss said...

ala rugi la aku nk tgk dia terkedek2 tuh hahah

Ina said...

mmg ada potential jadik pom pom girl..suka betul dia bola pon tuh tergolek..bukan terkedek2 lagik..tapi nanyi lagi old macdonal had a farm..hahaha

Call sekarang untuk IMEJ BARU anda! said...

hey,have a really good time & 'celebrate' your husband come-back..hehehe..

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...