
Cute kan budak ni??
Yesterday, we went to SJMC to see Dr Kumar to confirm what he has seen from the mri scan. At the same time, I've also scheduled same day appointment with Dato Dr Siti, a gynea for my gynea shopping...hehe...
But dream on...the tumor came back, grows from the same location..since it is so tiny (according to the doctor), so he suggested that I should go for laser treatment to stop the grow..The tumor is located near to blood vein (he also mentioned that that 'thing' attached to blood vein)..Dr Kumar also told us if the blood vein burst, I can be paralysed or dead..sound do pretty scary to me..:)
Kakak Dania & Adik Erina ...Hmm...what should I say here..I'm expecting this but not la so fast..it was just a year ago that I had the operation..Looks like the tumor loves my brain so much..hehe..How do i feel? Frankly this time I do feel scared a bit..unlike the first one...the laser treatment will cost me RM35K..perghhsss...damn expensive huh?So kawan2, simpan lah duit bebanyak..standby..
The first person that I've told on this shocking news was my lady boss...then of course, I've updated my FB status..straight went home, then went out to Abie house with Dania, meet Shareen, Ek & cutey Erina, then went back home again and sleep...
I had a funny dream..I had a dream where it was flashback to my appointment with Dr Kumar but he said NO tumor and he said you can start planning to get pregnant and see u in one year..Ohhyaa it just a dream..and dream on..
We went to KLCC and had Chillies...Dania had a good time and she ate a lot..Tak sempat okay amek gambar the main dish since we didn't take our lunch yet..So damn hungry..
Dania's meal...
And we loves this starter..apa ntah nama dia..
Am I sad? Yes I am...but redha ajek lah..life goes on..I think I'm going to tell Dr that I will see him in August instead..
This lovely cheeky young lady has to face the truth in her life..If I failed in this 2nd test, I hope she can remember me forever..:)Peace!
7 comments:
gilo la buat entry camni. tp bak kata julie bila aku bgtau dia ttg ni 'it's easy to write n sound stoically but i know better, kid'
sedih gilos. ko gi makan chilies aku gi shopping hahaha
tak per kita doa sesama ok? huwaaaa
aku pon terpaksa setuju ngan kak ti lah.. mmg ko gilo lah buat entri camni..
missed you today btw.. sume makan sampai sengkak! haha.
be strong beb.. prayers are with you!
sengkak & stoically..new words for me..hahaha.
entry ni dahsyat ker?
this is the truth babe..sooner or later ajek hari itu datang..:)
this is one of the doa depan kaabah yang belum dimakbulkan..insya allah Allah akan tunaikan, I'm confident..amin!!
Amin....
u are very strong, woman.. that's why Allah test you this.. setiap yang berlaku ada hikmah nye.. mungkin tak pada empunya badan tapi pada orang disekelilingnya...
Nak keluar air mata baca entry ni. Menambah emo di hari Isnin... I really respect you, you can write about this. Tabahkan hati & kuatkan semangat ye. Insya Allah, Allah akan makbulkan doa.
mate,
i know you're a strong woman, aku tido satu bilik dengan kau 2 tahun.
i know you'll survive this. i know u will, cause u're on strong woman.
doa byk2..
i love u mate.
Post a Comment