Saturday, May 02, 2009

Perlepasan cukai..

Talking about e-filing, i've submitted mine...last year, I've calculated my taxable income and I thought I've paid it all via zakat..but I still need to pay them some more but too little to pay for 'her' botox...if i didn't pay through zakat last year, 10 grans gone to her shopping spree in London, Paris, New York..cait!!..hahaha..but this year I would change my zakat contribution to zakat negeri sembilan...selangor already rich..i got the form from dad and I will submit for this month contribution..

I've also got to know that some of my colleagues in the office are cheating on their e-filing submission..they've submitted their claim to the max for example tax relief for computer claim, sports equipment, and books although they didn't buy any of those..when come to zakat, surprisingly no zakat contribution pon other than zakat fitrah..i'm so speechless and no wonder with 6 months bonus, and at least 20K from ESOS, they always said tak cukup..:)..ikhtibar for myself..


she was supposed to be seated in the baby seat as usual..but on the way back to PH, i thought it is more comfortable to lay down on the back seat for her nap..tapi dia nak tido berdiri daaa...i tried to get her sleep on my lap, mengamuk pulak then she continued tido berdiri for another few minutes...then she surrendered..:)

4 comments:

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

alaaaa comeiii nye dia..

Call sekarang untuk IMEJ BARU anda! said...

a'ahhh cute sgt dania tido berdiri...ni mesti pengaruh mr.bean ni..hehehe

Unknown said...

hahaha, macam mak dia tido siap posing ok.

mate mate, ke mana tak tumpahnye kuah jika bukan ke nasik kan?

Ina said...

sangat comel masa tido tapi sangat comot bile tak cukop tido dan sebelum tido...

dia sangat suka tido ok..kalau nap mcm tanak bangun..

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...