Monday, April 20, 2009

The Hong Kong trip

The trip was fun, hilarious but not because of the place, i had a good company with me..my close friends from the office were there too...

We stayed at Empire Hotel Kawloon, nearby Kawloon Mosque..Esprit outlet, Giardano, Baleno, Sasa etc just nearby..

On the first day of arrival, we check-in, solat and rest for an hour..free & easy session was spent with window shopping around Kawloon area...We went to Esprit factory outlet, spent some money there, and we cruised along the Nathan Road to the Ladies Market...I was told that the traders are rude, arrogant and ala mafia type, hmm it stops me from the excitement. We found one shop that sells reject Crocs at RM15 per pair if you bought 3 pairs in one receipt. So I bought a pair for Dania..The original crocs in HK is even cheaper..in their boutique, they sold it around RM70/pair. If you wear your own Crocs into the boutique, you'll another get RM20 off. One of us bought 12 pairs of Crocs..isk isk I would say theirs are more trendy and colourful.back to hotel almost midnite..

The 2nd day, after having western breakfast in the hotel, we went to Citygate for 1/2 day shopping before proceed to Disneyland. Sangat mahal walaupon namanye factory outlet. Factory Outlet kat Tokyo pon lagik murah..No wonder tourist loves spending their money in Malaysia. Certain brand ajek kira affordable to buy..I brought my lunch, make some tuna sandwich and had hot tea at Delifrance..I bought 4 Giardano jeans RM50/piece, bought Esprit polo shirt again for hubby..It's raining non stop from morning..at 4.30pm we arrived at Disneyland..hmm,,memang betul, it's smaller...Personally, I think Disneyland ni macam ala imitation but their merchandise are more colorful and..below photo is HK Disney castle & Tokyo Dosney castle..Ignore Manoj, the man who is interframe in this photo..and below HK castle is the Tokyo Castle...

beza kan?

We went to the 3D show, Magic Mickey, the fantasy Gardens, the raining parade..cute aje the character's wearing the rain coat..a lot of things to do with so little time..kene lari2 gak to one another place..Barang-barang Disney in HK a lot more expensive ..Payung bodoh is RM75 ok, and bloody stupid kid's t-shirt cost me RM80..mak oiiii..I really can't wait to go to Florida when seeing the price..At 8.30pm we went back to hotel after watching the fireworks..

Bus dropped us to hotel, lapar, cari makan, then went back hotel, sakit kaki, and tired..webcam with Dania cost me RM20/hour...hmm..nak tgk movie pon RM10/movie..everything is money in HK..Tak larat nak gi HRC HK..tak larat nak angkat lutut..haha

On the last day, we went to this Cyber Cafe owned by Singaporean for heavy breakfast; I had my Nasi Lemak & teh tarik..No I didnt try halal dim sum or what so ever as I'm not interested..
but the nasik lemak sambal sedap..:) then went back to hotel, continue packing...


sangat licin, sangat kebulur nasi!!

Hmm..so Hong Kong is not my favourite...next please..

3 comments:

jyss said...

hahha ko mmg..mana leh x makan nasik jom next destination heheh

AMY SENSEI said...

haah la ina..ladies street tu mcm ala2 petaling street kat mesia. Tapi giler rambang mata tengok handbags walaupun cetak rompak.. HK tak best mmg boring!

Ina said...

kak amy..saya takde maknanye rambang..duduk depan kedai dorang pon dah kene halau..gi mampus lah org hongkong..satu bende pon saya tak beli dr ladies market tu, tak hingin..hahaha

acik - mama pemakan nasik..

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...