Saturday, May 23, 2009

It has been 2 weeks..

The cappucino pie looks so yummy ek?

Okay, compare to last time (because I'm too busy with my headache), today I must admit that I miss my other half.But he must be enjoying his life without my 'membebel', and 'mencecer'.The most part is I miss her father role to Dania.He is good in entertaining Dania while I'm busy with housework or FBing. Dania is a cheeky girl, although she is independent but she loves us to be around, sing with her, dance with her all along.

He must be scared that I will scream to his daughter endlessly..hahaha... Dania definitely miss him alot more because abah always cuddle her when she cried, and he will layan her tantrums. At nursery, the babysitters told me that Dania call her abah during her nap, and when she cried she wants her abah..Although I'm always be the big monster, Dania is not scared of me at all..too much of Monster Inc kot..

In the office, although economic sounds not so good, more people are leaving Toyota. Last 1st quarter, in my division itself, 4 young execs resigned and this month another 3 more are leaving. Wonder la when is my turn? Okay lah, I will stay at least another 2 years for my 10 years service award..haha..

In another note on the clubfoot, we've finally found a Ponseti believer. Anyone knows any main stream journalist? We need to publish this knowledge for parent's awareness and also we need Malaysian Orthopedics support as well.

Oh ya, I will make an early appointment with Dr Kumar, can't wait until July, got a lot of things to do.

Till then..:)

4 comments:

Temi said...

aikk..abg im gi mana kak ina?outstaton ke?

Ina said...

dia gi jalan makan angin..haha..taklah, he is in canada for a month..:)

Nana said...

mau nyer makan angin tak bawak ina.. mengamuk cik kak ni kang.. haha.

kids, sedangkan jannah yg seminggu bangun pagi tak jumpa aku pon bole nangis2.. inikan laa dania yg dah seminggu tak jumpa abah dia.

Ina said...

aku gi HK 3 hari arituh pon Dania akan ikut ajek mana aku pegi..pantang pakai tudung, dia dah siap amek kasut..hahaha

aku nak tgk apa reaction dia bile imran balik..

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...