Anyway, RM50 ajek yang berjaya diredeem kan...anyway the vouchers expired Oct 2009..
Dania loves to ride on this machine..The first machine was the Mighty mouse...ada cerita ni..There is a boy who want to ride on te Mighty Mouse during Dania's turn..He ramas Dania's thigh and cubit Dania until Dania cried loudly...u know what Dania did after that? Dania pull his hair..I was so stunned..and grab Dania out from the machine..I didnt say sorry to the boy's mother because I think it is fair..hahaha..But I did explain to Dania that we need to give allowance to people whenever we use public facilities...I dont think she understand..anyway I need to nurture her slowly on the 'sharing' part...she will never share anything with you..Even her nenek sleep on her pillow pon, she will cried...
[Kakti: Dia tanak turun lepas naik Mickey Mouse..aiyahh ada yg kene camping ni]
I went to Coach Clearance Sales..grab my swingpack at 30% off..ok ok that will be last Coach for this year..:)...i have another month to go..hehe
We spent an hour at Kinokuniya..Kenit didn't get anything...nasib baik..
Mak call from Mecca and Dania manage to call her 'Nenet'...and she makes my mum cried...Dania even converse with my mum, kagum betul aku budak ni dengan kitaorg tanak pulak cakap..Dania is quite comfortable with Mak but she will never entertain her Atok at all..She will run away or struggle if Atok tried to take her..hahaha
She loves wearing my serkup..after wearing the serkup by herself..she will say 'nek'..hahaha...
4 comments:
hahha korang la bercamping..aku balik je sbb tuh bukan anak aku hahha
public facilities je share ka? camner nak ada adik nih abih la hahha
camner nak ajar dia share ni...sebab mak bapak pon ada element kolokut...hahaha..atleast aku ni ada adik..imran takde adik...hahaha
haahhaha..
adoi la budak kenit ni, mau kene cubit2 gaks la nanti, mate weh, kau confirm kan gi umah nikos
confirm..13 Dec kan..time lepas zuhur kan?..settt
Post a Comment