Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another month to go..

It’s not that I’m so busy or what so ever..but I’m so lazy to write..
Many things had happen..

I was sick from 17th Nov until now…coughing, flu and body ache..
I still went to physio at SJMC on 18th but I’m too weak..

We brought Billy at home from the big Blue Yellow Mall..
But hubby can’t install it since the driller isn’t at home…
Now the driller has return…but most of the shelves is still empty..
It takes time to bring down all the bulky computer books from upstairs…arghh

Mak came on 20th , and I’m taking half day leave on that day…
She got a new phone from my hubby and we lent her Dania’s camera..

She is going to Mecca on 21st..taking the midnight flight..
She went with Ucu..
(Kakti – kalau ko pandang uwan ni sure ko ingat, rumah dia sebelah Uwan Angah)
Ijai (with wifey of course), Zerin & Boboy came on the same Friday..
My mum’s husband did not sent her to Kelana Jaya..don’t ask me why coz I also do not know..
But I saw a lot of other people sending mak at Kelana Jaya..
Kakti’s favorite uncle, Paksu & family (muka Nadia sangat lain ok), Pak Anjang & Family, Pak Andak..
Kak Ila & Family, Pak Long and his 2nd wifey, and also Fatin & Fatihah, ..
Ramai lagik lah…and I forgot their names..

As expected, during the farewell, my mum cried..in fact she started crying when Boboy azan from home…
I saw Dania’s blurr face when my mum bid her farewell…
She even blurr when my mum asked her to take care of Syafiqah..huh?
Anyway, I hope she will perform Haji mambrur…have a safe and smooth journey…
I think she’s gonna be okay since she will be familiar with the place but this time will be more crowded…



Dania is still walking with the walker..but now she is even rajin to tatih and climbing stairs, sofa, the bed..
The pink LCD offer is still on and she has another one month to go…
Currently she loves to write and read and also teach…we play student & teacher with her flash cards..
She started writing on the wall and latest victim is my drawer but mama has no compromise on this, memang tangan kene ketuk..
She can count from 1 to 5..she can say ball, meow meow, naik, baby, babah [she called me abah and sometimes mama], Bebeh, jojo, Pooh, nak, nah, tuhhh,
She can throw & catch the balls, she can point things, she can nod down or shake her head..she also can cubit!!!

Can’t wait to bring her to Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park and all…

3 comments:

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

The pink LCD for Dania ke mama nye?? hehehe

jyss said...

haa mak ader phone baru..ala jeles jeles mana gi phone aku tuh? hahha

mampusla uncle fav.. aku ingat sampai matiiiiii

ttg uwan tuh, mak ada ckp tapi aku x ingat camner muka dia dah..sure dia dah tua sungguh kan?

Ina said...

kay - kalau utk mama dia not the 20'..but 42'..tapi kedekut nih..yg 20' tuh below 2k ajek...yg 42' mahal nak mampus..today i bought her portable dvd player..dia ingatkan laptop..hahaha

kakti-imran yg belikan enpon mak tuh sebab mak ngadu kat dia tepon yg ko belikan tuh rosak..tepon aku mak pakai pon rosak..apa taknye si safiqah hempas2..uwan ucu tuh dulu kecik2 kita pernah miss dtg raya rumah dia...:)

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...