Sunday, November 02, 2008

I have a lot things to do


We went to bookstore today...and I need to be more creative in preparing Dania's meal...I want to reduce her milk drink [a bit of course] and give her more nutritious meal..Currently she loves meehun soup, baby biscuits, nasi goreng,milo & ribena...but I think need to be a little bit more 'rajin' than usual...I hope this books can help..

Then while trying to be a good mama, I need to prepare my proposed itenary...The 'Saiko's Sister Reunion'..target to be completed by end-November, so that I can do necessary booking in december or latest by January...The trip will be on 29 March until 6th April 09...insya-allah!!

Yeah, I've done my Hanshin Kanri [some sort of performance evaluation] for my bonus & increment..very productive & innovative year for me altho I've been absent for almost 2 months...Need to study more on Hire Purchase Act as I need to change some conditions stated in Letter of Undertaking for Toyota models by the Bankers...sounds serious eh? Yeah, my management are very serious on this, I need to start reading now...

Acikkkk, tengok ni Dania main bedakkkk!!

Haha perut dia sangat buncit!!

3 comments:

jyss said...

teringat lak aku gamabr kwashirko ke aper tah masa sek2 dulu hahah

Ina said...

apa ko merapek ni?tak faham

jyss said...

hahaha ala yg deficient in vitamin aper tah tuh yg perut buncit tuh

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...