Sunday, September 21, 2008

The weekends..


I love weekends...

Last Saturday, we went to OU for Raya shopping...yeah not for me or Dania..but for hubby of course..I successfully dragged him to tema kemerahan..hahaha..so his baju melayu is red of course..The Middle East theme's ambiance in OU is so cantik..and I just knew that one of my high school mate is going to work in Qatar....I'm so happy for her!!We had our buka puasa at Selayang, and Dania enjoyed very much playing with her cousins..yelahkan kat rumah main sorang2 ajek...and we went back at 10pm, reached home at 11pm..Mom called and asked us when are we going to buka puasa at Seremban..hmm..next week lah kot...:)



Today we had our iftaar at Carrefour, saje malas nak masak..I supposed to send parcel to my chairman..besok lah ye...:)..I need to lari to Post Office tomorrow..kalau takde meeting..

My leave on 30th Sept is not yet approved..hmm..kalau tak approved pon I'll still be on leave..hari teragung tuh..:)

3 comments:

jyss said...

hahah hari teragung la sangat

Ina said...

takde apa2 ker cik?aiseyyyy

Xpin said...

Hari teragung ko tu aku mungkin dah kat kg. Incase aku lupa daratan bila kat kg and tak ingat nk sms ko...'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'!!!

Semoga pjg umo, murah rezeki and success selalu...

Dan kalu aku rasa tetiba tak nk bazir duit hp aku...'SELAMAT HARI RAYA, maaf zahir batin. Kalu buat open hse invite aku..hehehe

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...