Last Friday, i GOT my Coach!!!!Yahoooooooo! Thanks Corina!!
Last Saturday as registered owner of Altis, I sent 'him' to Subang Jaya for Balik kampung service since the payer of the car is working.hehe...The Service Advisor promised 3 hours and by 12 noon he will call once the task is completed.
Then I brought Dania to the sales showroom and shows her the surrounding where it is one of the place that keeps her mum insane..hahaha..bukan senang nak jual keta bulan pose ni cikkk!!At 10.30am, I pushed Dania (in her stroller of course) to Subang Parade...:)..keje gile!!...Then 12noon sharp, the Service Advisor called me when we were at mother & baby room. Yeah, Dania's napping time...:)
Oh ya, Dania got blister on her head keeps us worry since dah merebak kat badan and we brought her to Paed. He gave us antibiotic, wash lotion and cream...atleast we can see the improvement rather than keep on washing the blister with HKL's prescription...uuWwweeekkkk!!!!!Opps, I'm fasting!!
4 comments:
warna aper itu altis..nanti jemput aku naik altis ok? tanya itu driver boley tak registered owner bawak jemput aku hahah
Itu altis color Mica Grey..tak banyak Altis color ni...Itu driver cum payer of the car cakap aku bawak Altis ni mcm org gile...1.8cc tuh babe!! 160km/j tak rasa wehh!!langsung dia tak jadik ngantuk masa aku bawak keta ni..hahaha...vrOoOommmMMmmm!!!!!
160? wahh aku pun nk try gak la muahaha kat ner ko racing tuh? aku nk pinjam bwk kat bukit putus la huhu sure best giler
try lah..haahaha...altis 1.8 ni ada vsc...ko boleh lah test stable tak stable..
Post a Comment