Yesterday, I had my iftaar and IMV facelift Product Launch with the Panel Bankers & Insurance Companies at office. Surprisingly this is the only year I had not join any iftaar at Hotel's buffet.I skipped few invitations because I dare not to let Dania stay longer in the nursery. I need to catch up a lot of things with her since this year I've been occupying the hospital's bed for almost a month without her. She was able to call her 'abah' when she was 9 months and altho now she knew to call me mama but only when she wants something or need help. When she is pretending to call someone on the phone, she seems like talking to her abah all the times rather than me..Sungguh sedih.
Anyway, I knew that I could not be here celebrating Aildilfitri with all of my family, friends, & relatives...
Allah has given me a 2nd chance to live and celebrate the Aidilfitri with Dania for 2nd time..
A very emotional Aidilfitri for me...
I'm still working on Monday, and need to fix my car's key.
To all of you out there, Selamat Hari Raya AidilFitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin. Enjoy Raya, Buckle Up & Drive safe!!
from - Ina,Imran & Insyirah (Dania's 2nd name..:))
Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful-Joshua J. Marine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tinggal kenangan
I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...
-
This friend of mine, consulted me on this..to share my experience on Dania's clubfoot treatment in blog, media and so on.We did it fina...
-
D & D... Dania & Diapers.. We've been waiting for this moment.. Few months ago, Dania started her potty training.. At Nursery, f...
-
Edited.. Yesterday we went to KLIA , sending hubby's nephew to Canada for further study.He will be there for 4 years.[In the photo, he s...
No comments:
Post a Comment