Me, late to join the trip..my mum told me to assemble at Sg Buloh R&R and we only shall start to move to Bkt Sentosa after Zuhor prayers.Last minute changes, and cause late arrival of madam of honour who brought Indulgence cake from secret recipe..hehe..
The ceremony went smooth and my Pak Long led the discussion as per planned. Quite funny huh the host took long discussion when we asked to lower down dowry (just RM1k lower, ok?isk) with 1 year agreement. Finally, they confirmed they maintain the dowry but agreed with the 1 year duration (earlier on they asked the 'nikah' will be on this coming May)..and they also asked a bangle (betul ker eja nih?) OR a necklace, for the upacara batal air sembahyang..
I've accompanied mak to upacara 'menyarung cincin' and I tried to be calm although I was about to tell my future sister in law that, 'if i were you, i will not marry him. Yes 'him' is my own brother and knowing his credit history, I will not recommend any woman to marry him until he really settled down. Knowing he is going to get the dowry money from my uncle (like pinjaman your ass), I have doubt with him. Kalau takde duit nak kawin, takyah kawin, as easy as that!!!... ohh how I wish I can just laser as that..howlaa..
To Ijai, Wake UP!! I've helped you to get the job and now u have earned that u never imagine...altho it's not so much but plz save more for ur own sake...YOU ARE GOING TO BE A HUSBAND, FUTURE FATHER of you own children...I really hope he will not be as my faher...Dik, jangan lupa sembahyang...sembahyang tiang agama...berubah lah utk kebaikan...utk diri sendiri..btw,we live in the different world anyway...haha
yes long post...Miss President, I've done my job..:)
eh ada selingan....my lovely mermaid in the making....