Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Kenduri...



Hmmm...looks like almost everyday I will make a new post...canggih...:)


ok the kenduri went smooth...I proud with my husband altho he's quiet but he is a good host...(note: proud of u darling)....:) org surau dtg ramai gak...about 20 ppl...husband family as expected...sangat ramai...but they came after doa selamat which I understood n a bit relief sebab the org surau aje pon dah penuh satu living hall...now i realize how small lah my house...:(..takpe rumah sendiri..hehe...jiran2 pon datang...ijai with his future fiance n mother in law....my boss & family, siti & hubby, halina, my future neighbour MeiYee & hubby...Kak Su & anak2 dtg petang sikit...caza & the geng tak dpt dtg...hubby's ex opis mate pon dtg...atul & hubby, abg remy & family being the 1st guest, n abg man...:)

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...