Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Doing Master

My mum beriya2 asked me to apply this..doing master at overseas n do ur own arrangement?Look at the minimum requirement..mak oi CGPA 3.50..melampau betul..BIAS!! Do u know it is so damn stressful to do sales planning altho u r BBA holder??Damn!!takpela..initially i was thinking to do mba in UiTM ajek..but after 2009..hehe

5 univs in mind and 2 dah submit yang lain boleh scan documents ajek..tunggu i enroll my TOEFL exam which I planned to do in April or May..mintak ajek lah kan mana tau salah satu sangkut but my hubby asked me to apply Australia..which i will..think Australia is a good country to stay..tatau lah my current company allows me to take 1 year leave as I will be taking Banking & Finance which is related to what I'm doing now...bukan nak lawan tauke but being a BBA in Marketing I'm lacking of Banking & Finance knowledge altho I was a banker (yeah right for only 9 months).To make my mgmt understand banking act lah hp act lah bank negara rules pon susah.Sebab i hv no weapon nak argue. I just tell them whatever the bankers told me. Kalau dorang tipu meaning I'm a liar too..haha

so readers, sila apply if u r interested..:)

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...