Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PMDS


Huh? PMDS? PMS?

Sounds familiar?

Just finished my PMDS with my boss.
Yes I'm reporting directly to Head of Department, Sales Planning.

I've told him how I've felt working with him since my immediate superior left me...
I've told him to spend more time with me and to join me whenever we go lobbying...
I've told him if he expects a revolution from me, he must involved with me 100%..
I've told him to try not to last minute pull out for any official arrangement ...
I've told him what I want to do in 2011 ..
I've told him that he should under rated me just because of that cocky woman since others have no complaint..
I've told him that I've done the very best of me, but I need to draw my limit..
I've told him that I'm expecting a better increment compare to this year after all of my hardship to drive the industry..
I've told him almost everything..complaints, frustration, expectation & plans..

He said that he has no issue with my self-rating..
He said he wants to know my plan next year..

Bagus ek boss aku??
He accepts what I've explained..
He said he will try to influence on my request to get better increment next year..

Let's see..
He is one of those sweet-talk bosses..hehe
Aku pon tak mengharap bcoz I'm no longer climbing the stairs..
Btw, he is on my FB friend's list and recently I've just added my neurosurgeon..:D

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...