Friday, August 27, 2010

Kasut



I need a pair of new shoe for work.


Currently i only have 4 shoes (2 for heavy duty, another 2 for light duty) not excluding jogging shoes of course.

My current heavy duty shoes are all ugly but yet so comfy.


I need to have a good shoe with thick padding for heel.


Bukan nak berlagak, but indeed I'm no longer can buy shoes sold in Vincci, Nose, Esarli etc etc


Today I've added 1 new shoe for the heavy duty & 1 more for light duty.

Define heavy duty : comfortable when u r running, jumping & climbing the stairs. Yes, I'm speeding when I'm walking.Durable for long working hours.

Define light duty : Shoe for show only. Example, I only need this shoe when I'm attending dinner, wedding, meetings that need to wear 'covered shoes' or special event.

As you know, Dania has a very special feet.

Her right feet is 1 size smaller than the left one.
Currently we bought her any shoes that we think both feet can comfortably fits.
For casual, currentky she has Kid's Classic from Crocs for jalan2 & Adidas sandal for her nursery.
For smart, we usually asked her to wear her Sophia from Crocs.
Yes, she has a jogging shoe. All of her shoes are meant for heavy duty.


There was one entry that I've blogged about our struggle to get her a new shoe.

She can throw her tantrums right away if we asked her to try those potential shoes.

In short, she know what she wants.

Today, we bought her a Barbie shoe for Raya.

Surprisingly she agreed and keep on trying the shoe until we find the right size.

We hope she will stay this way.

Yes, girly type of shoe. Paling penting murah & selesa...:D

For unilateral clubfoot parents out there, we need to buy their shoes based on their normal feet size.
But not too big, nanti the other feet asyik terkeluar ajek.
Kesian pulak tengok. Don't be surprise if you need to buy more shoes for them.
In US, most of the parents bought 2 pairs (with different sizes) for ther unilateral clubfoot child.
Note : yeah we r going to watch Elmo.

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...