Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm more than a Dory


U remember Dory?

Bubbly fish who accompany Nemo's dad in Finding Nemo.

She suffered a short-term memory loss.


It is not easy to be me.

I wanted to be treated as a normal or usual person but sometimes I need special treatment.

I forgot things quite easily.

Post surgery is the worst.

I got confused all the times.

There is one time I reached to this traffic light and I do not even know what the green lights means.Nasib baik takde orang hon.

At home, I can easily turun naik tangga for more than 4-5 times in 5 minutes because I do not know what I should do next.

Sometimes Dania asked me to prepare susu for her, it will takes hours until she said 'Mama buat keje?, nak susu banyak2.'

At work,I did my checklist but when I go through the list I forgot what I need to do with it.

I know maybe some of you will console me by saying that I also forgot things easily, maybe because of age factor, bla bla bla.


There is one of the FB members approached me and she is so damn frustrated that I do not even remember her. She even say that I just acting not to recognise her anymore.Yeah there are some of you that I may not able to recall.Sad to say that you are one of those who has been deleted in my memory.


Not only my friends, my other half sometimes forgot that I had my brain surgery before.

When I forgot things, he didn't believe me at all.
Yeah he treat me as I'm a normal person but technically I am not.

I'm not like this before the surgery.
When I forgot things, my frustration is even greater.
You guys can recall there and then and for me sometimes it took months to recall.
But most of times, I can't trace back.


I got exhausted easily nowdays.Blame it on age factor and but mine is worst.
Some friends asked me to do more exercise, naik tangga pon I can't even hold my breath.
I got dizzy sometimes when I climb up the stairs.

It is not easy, I'm taking my time but sometimes people forgotten..

4 comments:

jyss said...

ko ingat aku tak nih? wakakaka frust kan kalau lupa tensen gilos

Ermayum said...

i pun ina u ingat kan ?:) what the doc say ye is it normal? org keliling kita mostly memang lupa Ina - because takda sapa pun yg tau what we go through - it is a norm -memang orang tak ingat kita face apa pun - but u re such a strong iron lady - keep it up k - and ingat Allah takpa la lupa benda lain pun

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

*hugs*

Ina said...

makan aku pernah lupa...:D

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...