Thursday, June 24, 2010

Alisa Amira


Adik Alisa Amira telah kembali ke rahmatullah 22hb June yang lepas.

I'm so speechless..No word came out from my mouth when I hugged Mawar at the funeral.

I thought I was strong enough not to cry during the funeral.
I thought I can hold my tears since my plan is just to meet Mawar & hug her and then proceed to Seri Kembangan for my 11am meeting.
But I failed.
I was crying heavily when I walked into my car.
I felt all tears that I've kept all these long is pouring.
But my chest is still not empty yet.

I just can't help it when I watched few kids which I believe Alisa's cousin were so happy playing together.They don't seem to know what is happening.It is even sad when I've carefully listen to the Imam's prayers.I feel so connected.

This is my 1st experience attending the child funeral.The feeling is so different.I feel more sad because Alisa & me have something in common.We both are sick and we both went through most painful experience in our life.

Mawar,
I'm so sorry I didn't managed to meet Alisa in person when she is still with us..
Allah menyayanginye.Alisa terlalu kecil utk melalui kesakitan ini..
Aku harap ko tabah mengharungi hari2 yang akan datang.

Alisa,
tenanglah kamu disana. Allah lebih menyayangimu.Al-fatihah.

Again, I hate this mode.
But I need to let it go.

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...