Started with Ct-Brain Scan..this time would be with molded mask.The procedure took about 1/2 hour.The room is so cold, I need to lay down exactly as below photo (previous post), and they gave my warm blanket..Then they put the moulded mask, sangat ketat and I don't feel comfortable at the chin part. They re-adjust the chin area. I can breathe as normal,the again adjust my head position and DONE. Oh ya before that, before they put me with the moulded mask, they gave me contrast medicine via the needle.I feel warm at first, later I felt sudden hot inside my brain, and rasa sengal2 at whole part of body. During in the mask, rasa mcm dah nak meletup dah one of the brain vein. Itu baru 15 minutes, can't imagine the 40 minutes treatment.
Reached to my room at 10.30am and now wait for the nurse to call me for the SRS which scheduled at 4pm. One of the radiologist assistant told me their planning would takes longer than the treatment itself since my treatment require high dose and 7x shots need to be accurate. They need to study the tumor position, my head position, and the SRS machine position. Arghh can't wait to get this over.

So at 4.30pm, they called me and wait another few minutes at the cancer centre while waiting for their final touch up. Yeah I didnt see my McDreamy pon. I was ushered to the room, and were asked to sit down first. Waahhh sebijik macam tunjuk Youtube ni..:D..The SRS machine dah macam Transformer as the machine can turn 360`Degree. Dr Alex was there to lead the team.
I hate the mask. It makes my back head painful.I can hear the laser sounds, the sound of machine who was moving around me, I've countdown the shot until the 5th shot, I feel breathless altho I know I'm normally breathing. I was about to raise my hands up after 6th shot as I desperately want to get out from the mask and in need to get up. Rasa lemas sangat and nearly gave up. But I've tried to ishtifar, read all the zikir,trying to make myself to sleep and try to forget about the painful mask. There is one zikir that I've always read to Dania when I'm trying to make her sleep and It works!!
After 7th shot, they removed the mask and assist me to sit up.Wahhh, seronok gile..:D..I told them I want to bring back my mask...:D..It's over!!!
Alhamdullilah with all prayers, wishes and motivational spirit, I went throught this. But the treatment does not end here as the tumor need to be observed every 6 months. Hope it will be shrink and gone forever.

This is my neurosurgeon, his name is Dr Muruga Kumar. He is the most steady doctor that I've ever met. He is confident and he can talk with you with any issues. Pernah jugak we went to 2nd opinion since we thought he did not explain the right thing. Since the 2nd opinion doctor pon telling the same thing, and he also praised Dr Kumar doing a good job for the 1st operation, so we decided to stick to him lah.He was making noise when I took his photo and he said don't put me into your Facebook, I said no lah , I will post it in my blog, and he is just smiled. Alahh he is also in FB and I've found him. He is a doctor with all the latest gadgets.With his Iphone pon he is updated with all news.Last night, we talk about the Radiosurgery facility in Malaysia, talk about FB & Blogging, lastly about his other passion, he loves car. He is driving a Merc, and hates it. I've been asking him to change his Merc to Lexus but he is not confident with second market value. He is thinking to get himself a new Camry (while layan he talking about comfy Altis), and Prius (he is an environmentalist).Since Dr Amnuay has bought a Camry, I will definitely asked my own doctor to buy any of our car.
So folks, actually I do not like to talk on my illness in my blog coz this blog is meant for me to blog on my happy life with Dania, my other half, BFFs, friends, and my family. I hope I will not scare you with any of this story as deep in my heart, I'm also scared to reveal everything. Sebab, kalau baca sure teringat2, so malas. I hate to be weak.
Thank you again for the thought.
4 comments:
Oh My God Kak Ina..I am praying for you!
amin...:D
Take care, Ina. Stay strong. InsyaAllah~
ina.. baru jek baca this one.. eventhough it's over.. i'll pray for your health in future - insyaAllah.. aku tahu kau kuat.
Post a Comment