Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Vacation Day Part1


Started the 'vacation' with morning briefing from Dr Martin Melor Abdullah, Consultant for Oncology & Radiosurgery.Ber'das'-das soalan to him and he is so friendly to explain and answer all my curiosity & inquiries. Yelahkan RM40k treatment cost tuh..mana taknye..:p..oh ya before that, a stupid staff nurse put a needle into my hand for medicine (not for drip ya)..siap jerit sebab sakit nak mampus..biasanya takde lah sakit sgt..the needle is bigger than usual since it also would be used for medication during planning & SRS..My hubby asked me why am I screaming? Hahaha..sakit babe, mmg lah kene jerit.By the way, ,my vacation venue is at SDMC.


The nurse explained the whole agenda for 2 days for me and she also mentioned that after MRI, I would be going to Cancer Center again for mask moulding. She said currently we are still waiting for the room, therefore, we need to go jalan2 first after MRI.Korang pikir lah sikit, apsal suruh aku admit kalau dah takde room? Bukan korang kene booked dulu before confirm admission?Hospital Kerajaan pon pandai arrange ward admission..:p


So after MRI, baru pukul 11.30am, since takde tempat nak lepak, I went to Cancer Centre continue lepakking. Pukul 2pm baru start moulding the mask. Room is still not ready.

Dengan needle at my hand, I went to nearby Mamak, and had my lunch. Bought maruku from nearby stall.Sedap wehhh. Lepas makan, tumpang tido kejap kat sofa cancer centre, siap aksi baring dah..Haa sapa suruh tak siapkan akunye bilik kan???


At 2.20pm, went into planning room for mask moulding.Ketat gile mask ni bile dah keras.sakit kepala.ini pon dlm 20 mins rasa mcm dah lemas, can't imagine during treatment 40 minits time.


Got my room at 3.30pm but no concierge to bring me up. So nurse ask me to follow her to the ward. With my newspaper, mineral water, & heavy backpack which I need to hold by myself, i asked myself, is it worth it i pay RM40k for the treatment?No hospitality at all. Dalam tgh menyumpah dlm hati tuh, met the concierge boy half way, and finally I've been pushed to the ward by wheel chair.


There goes my first day of vacation.Need to fast starting 12midnite..To be continued

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...