Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY - my own way of celebration

When we received internal circulation from HR stating that there would be forced leave on 17th Feb, I'm just wondering why lah they gave us this extra leave. Believe it or not I did not have any plan to do..I managed to get my booking to Avillion only on 20th..iskk iskk iskk


So on 13th..Me & Dania went out for CHi gathering at DELIcious..the food are so delicious ok..:)..Dania enjoyed the food very much. I've ordered Aglio Olio Corn Beef minus the cili padi since I'm sharing with kenit. As expected Dania already 'kiok' nearly at 1pm. This 'Brunch' idea is so superb since we are able to wrapped up by 1pm (Dania's nap time) she will start her tantrums if she can't get comfortable sleep..huh sounds like who??..I've read somewhere in the internet that 34-36 months kid will have less napping hour at day time and will have mellow tantrums. Mellow tantrums tuh betul but Dania still need 3 hours sleep at day time..again, comfortably means she need to sleep on the comfy bed..

14th is Dania's 1st anniversary of walking. We had our lunch at Taipan since the restaurant that we wanted to go was closed, we asked Dania what she wants to eat for lunch. Confidently, she told us 'KFC'..and there u go..isk isk isk..mintak 'nasik golen' lagik tuh..After lunch, we went home bcoz I had tonnes of laundry to do..:D
On 15th..we have a date with Clarissa, 18 months born clubfeet baby from Penang. Her dad is from KL and this girl is so chubby especially the pipi...:D..Her feet is already corrected. The left feet respond is slower than the right one but she is ok. Already standing on her beautiful feet but yet to walk. Did I told you there is an idiot orthopedic doctor in Penang had wrongly manipulated her feet which caused her left feet looks odd? Although both feet are corrected by Dr Amnuay, Clarissa did not allow anyone to touch her feet..she is still in trauma and she just a kid..:(

After had a quick breakfast with Clarissa & her parents, we went to Isetan to buy a newborn gift for baby Akeel, Ilham's newborn. After that, we straight to Kota Damansara. When we arrived, everyone is having their lunch..hehehe.. langkah kanan.The baby is so cute. Now Ilham got 3 boys to take care.


At Ilham's house, Dania had some rice already (plain rice and fried chicken) but when we just moved from Ilham's house, Dania told me she want to eat 'nasi golen'..adusss...So we decided to go to OU and we ordered her 'nasi golen' at Sri Melaka and me & hubby had nice teh tarik and sago pudding..:D


After that, rounding kejap kat U-parkson and surveying Dania's dress for her birthday party..hahaha..yes yes the party would be on early April but we've already started planning.I've ordered the birthday cake, fun packs, caterings and consistently surveying the decorations and her dress. What would u do if your 3 years old daughter is constantly singing the Birthday song and ask you to buy a cake so that she can blow the candle, cut the cake and distribute.. Ini lengkap dengan action ok..hahaha..she is the one who asked for Pooh Cake..:D

Ok ok on 16th pulak ...I did some simple dish..nasi tomato and ayam masak merah..:D..instant kuah dhal and of course Dania's vege soup. After Asar, kenit pon dah bangun, we went to nearby jogging track and Dania had a great time jogging plus walking one whole track..Saya jalan ajek cikk...hahaha..After spent one hour at jogging track, we went for jalan2 of nearby new houses development. Still berangan to own another house nihh..angan2 ajek..:D



Since I'm on forced leave tomorrow, I have to force myself to do some retail therapy a.k.a. survey for Dania's birthday props..:D

2 comments:

Zetty said...

nasi golen!
cute hahaha...

Ina said...

sgt cute bile dania mintak nasik golen ngan air matak (air masak)..:D

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...