Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Berangan


I think I need to change a car to smaller one...we have 2 sedans at home and I don't need another sedan...I'm thinking to get red Yaris Sporty version...My Vios currently value at RM65K...with special Discount for staff (alah RM8k + RM2K of e-service voucher)...hmm...let me think again..some of my friends has upgraded their car to mpv...some changed to bigger sedan...heh,what I'm doing?..No, with my condition and , I think I can't afford to have bigger family so a small car will do...anyway, the family extension will be decided after I had my next MRI scan next year...but accidents do happen..:)..kalau ada rezeki...



I need a vacation..oh ya my divisional trip is going to Langkawi..the land of chocolates..no that is not a vacation where ur bosses are around...;p..a vacation, the real one...

2 comments:

jyss said...

pass kat aku la vios tuh hahah alik belalik la hahha

Ina said...

berangan ajek lah..tapi cute kan yaris..senang parking wei..boleh cilok2...

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...