We stayed at Citadines Dpulze.
I just loved the units, I wish I can have of those small unit for my weekend house.
I have registered myself for 12km and Dania 5km. I hv informed her that she will run with Arman he schoolmate and his family.
She looks confidence but me not.
So I contacted the event organizer to request running with her and they agreed.
She wokes up at 5.45am ready for Subuh and ready to run. The starting is not as smooth as Dania did not ready with her earphone. But we continue running slowly till I saw Kak Narila n Arman. I passed Dania under her care and I continue to speed into my own pace.
As what I have expected, after 3km running, I was on the uturn to the finishing line and I didnt see Dania.
Until I saw a sour face and almost cried, Dania walking weakly with Aida, Arman's sister.
Then I stopped and paused my run. I asked her what happened? She said feet sore and I asked which feet? She said right one. Okay, that is her clubfoot feet. I said ok let's walk and I will wait u to uturn. All runners are looking at me why lah this aunty U-turn when it's only 2km ahead to the finishing line.
Then i realised she is wearing her school socks. I thought I saw her brought her sports socks. I adked her to pull aside and checked her feet. No blister and no signs of soreness.
Then we started to walk again and I asked her to walk in speed. I saw her tears and I told her no pain no gain, keep on walking.
Bukan senang nak jadik anak runner kan? π
Finally we end our 5km walk (me about 6.4km kot ππ).
I'm glad I run with her.
I'm glad I follow my mother instinct.
I'm glad I managed to keep her going and finish the race.
Running is all about how you manage your trouble mind and keep on going to the finishing line.
After all, you got your winning medal, kan?
My next in February for 15km πͺπΌπͺπΌ
Run sisters Run.


No comments:
Post a Comment