We end our 2011 with style...
Newborn arrival 1st vacation & spent almost 2k at 3D2N for out local break-away...hahaha
Newborn arrival 1st vacation & spent almost 2k at 3D2N for out local break-away...hahaha
sea view
Kakak non stop swimming since she knew she able to float with floaties
Before this, she was at sand pool,pretending that she is floating..:p

sofa HRH
Diva kenit officiate the bed, pipi masih labuh...
cepat ajek 2011 berlalu...
Ini hadiah for my family from my 2011 bonus.Got max bonus n max increment.Rupanya ada udang disebalik batu. Yelah kan nothing comes free eh? I was given a leading role in my company most main stream department without a promotion.Means, I got the workload only and not the position. Anyway, I would to declare that my new role is nobody teritory.So, sapa nak gile kuasa, back off!!..hahaha
Happy New Year Everyone!!

2 comments:
peha kalau jual kalah kfc hahha
p/s: gila kuasa runs in the family hahha
means tak lama lagi la tu - saja ja they all tu in d pipeline :)
max bonus 9 month ke heheh
Post a Comment