Finally we got to finalise Little 'D' name...
Kakak wants her to be named as Mia as she is a fan of Mia Sarah Nasuha.
But then when we checked, Mia has no meaning.
However, we can choose Damia or Damiya..means 'smart or bijaksana'..
But the name is too common..
So, we chose Dhiya Zahirah which means 'Sinaran Berkilauan'..Glowing Glitter ek dlm english, teacher?Ntah lah..
Dhiya Zahirah,
You've been in good in my womb and thank you so much for staying there until 37th weeks...
I did not expect this pregnancy would be so much smoother..
But Alhamdullilah..Allah granted our prayers..
You are my 6th precious gift from Allah but here, you and Kakak Dania will be together through good and bad times..
Stay together, love each other and stay united until your last breathe..
Mama will love you both endlessly...
Kalau dulu ada satu, now I have two pillars as my strength to fight for my life..
Sayang anak-anak mama..:D
Note : okay now, let me finish my confinement days...I need to cut my hair..etc etc..
I need to mentally prepare for December month..
Then I would be more than ready for my next MRI in January..
haa gambar yg kat bawah ni Dhiya, yg gambar kat atas tuh kakak Dania..:p
No comments:
Post a Comment