Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Phonics Reading

I've told u in my recent entry Dania nangis sakan kalau we start to teach her alphabet..
esp kalau Babah ajar, the hurt is more..

Yesterday we only have 1 car since our Altis went to B&P workshop..
So Dania n Babah came to fetch me from office and we went straight to Sg Rasah..
I saw her holding her phonic book..

In a car, I've asked her, Dania dah pandai baca ker?'
Babah says, ehh dia dah pandai baca lah..
I'm so skeptical..I've asked her to read for me.
she reads...perfectly..
Tak puas hati lagi..

At night, after my Isya' prayer, I called her and asked her to read some more..
Again she read out loud and lancar..ada tersekat2 tapi still correct..
Just wondering..I knew Dania had difficulty to remember her alphabet correctly..
Tapi with this book, semua dia boleh ingat..

Kenapa aku x puas hati?
Sebab i can only read at the age of 8 yrs old..
Yelah dulu Standard 1 kan honeymoon year..:D

Eleh babah yesterday pon terdiam dengar anak baca buku..:p

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...