
It happens to everyone...irregardless...
Cinta pada manusia, ia akan mati..
She is one of my closest friend in my day's life.
She used to be happy and cheerful.
She is my pair when we had a gossip session.
No one can predict she will face this heat.
When I got back from my surgery, I noticed that she has changed...
She has been away, she has been sick, she has been quiet..
I did asked her and she said not to worry..
Until recently..
The day that I'm going to take a commuter to KL Sentral,
She had a confession to make..
Things are not as it used to be..
Her world is spinning around and lately she is busy solving the puzzle of her life..
The person that she has trusted and loved for the past 15 years betrayed her..
All happen unexpectedly..
Alhamdullilah she looks okay now..
She is back as normal days..
She is so receptive to what had happen..
She said she need to stand up and hold all tears..
I've prayed very hard for her and her family..
hopefully everything turns well..insya allah.
Lesson to learn : Always be prepared.
Cinta pada Allah, kekal selamanya.
1 comment:
cinta manusia mudah beralih arah
Post a Comment