While writing this blog, I'm waiting for my husband from laundry and Dania already fell asleep..What a day!! We've been traveling around Hiroshima, Miyajima Island...I believed Dania enjoyed herself so much until she is sad leaving the island...She is so excited playing with the friendly deer..So, on my first day..
We reached Hiroshima at 4.05pm..taking the bullet train from Tokyo after arrived from Narita with Narita Express,
change train at Shin-Osaka and Fukuyama...and change another bullet train to Higashi Hiroshima..We are starving..Dania has her milk and her sandwich. We brought kfc fried chicken that we brought from KLIA for Hiroshima friends...Reaching Higashi, my sister was waiting for us...We need to get into the hotel because I have a appointment with my former colleage in Toyota (now working back in Japan) at 6pm..We stayed at Hakuwa Hotel nearby Hiroshima University, walking distance from Kakti's house...On the first nite, Kakti brought us to where she always do her groceries, show us the where she always melalak session at Kaoroke shop, and of course the laundry shop...Today we eat what Acik Ti cook for us..konyang perut..arogatoh gozaimas, sumimasen..
No comments:
Post a Comment