Monday, October 20, 2008

Still in Syawal..



Malaysian loves food and the best outing is going to Open houses...eating non-stop..:)..yeah i'm welcoming another 5kg fat into my body..enjoy!!
Update on Syawal..
I'm still in Raya mood altho it's already in 3rd week...:)

CT Brain Scan
Had CT Brain scan last Wednesday, seeing my own neurosurgeon..I'm ok..no tumor no growth..they sent me to neurologist since my both are weak..sometimes I could not open the door..anyway, I need to be strong..

Dania...still not walking but she is now rajin tatih..good progress..everytime we walk by Sony Centre, I keep reminding her that the pink LCD is hers if she can walk by end of this year..as if she can understand..Oh ya, one of her ortho surgeon in HKL, passed away becoz of accident..Innalilah..Mr Afif the most calm and quite doctor that we've met in HKL...He could be one of the Ponseti certified doctor, but Allah loves him more..Al-Fatihah for him..

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...