Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Dinner



This is a very first time where I've attended my company annual dinner that suit the dinner's theme...It's Bollywood...haha...I'm a proud owner of a punjabi suit which I bought from Little India, Klang..

Too bad the dinner was held on a day where everybody in Sales were screaming to achieve March target..For the bankers, it's too bad having me screaming (on my first day to work pulak tu)...stress-free i know but the job is too demanding...:)

The dinner was fun...My boss buat kelakar when she run to the stage (which we thought she knew the answer) and she told the emcee she didn't know the answer, yet she got the prize...
Some of my friends got their 10 years service award...and I personally think that I'm gonna get that one in another 3 years time...hehe

I met a friend of mine at the dinner who was diagnosed with uterus cancer last November and had done the operation...we hugged with tears..happy seeing each other that we're still breathing, smile and healthy...she's still in her treatment - chemotherapy but she still has her hair though...yes we agreed that everything that happened to us has brought us to different perspective of live...

here goes some pictures...

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...