Thursday, October 12, 2006

When life becomes more challenging

As in other pregnancy, this time, as usually, my sickness is worst..
addition to that, with the headache - rasa mcm nak tertanggal kepala...

Went to see Dr Pushpa today...
The fetus position is ok, the fetal heart found, cerclage is scheduled on 13/11 (my 13th week),
will be done by Dr Krishna, 2nd specialist to Dr Ravi...hmm i hv no doubt...:)
will be admitted on 12/11 and now I'm on MC until 17/10...
On 6/11 appointment with the Bius Dr...will ask for my MCs..haha

with all these challenges, I really prayed this time will be a success, amin!
this time, i hv to let go all the works stress, care less about the showroom event...
all the work burden...go to hell...

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...