This month is one of the busiest month..
I've launched my 2nd baby - Hilux Retention Campaign..:)
The Mgmt is playing the Mahjong..
Dont know when they r going to announce who is going where..
Who get promoted, who get kick out, who is our new boss..
hhmm very interesting..
What I've heard?
I'm going to planning...hip hip hoorayyy..oppss..
Anyway, just rumours- nothing being firmed..
As long Alan is not my boss anymore..it should not be a problem..
I think my strength is in planning - not in sales support..
I can stay but I will not stay if Alan is still there...:)
Just wait and see...good luck to myself!
Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful-Joshua J. Marine
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Tinggal kenangan
I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...
-
This friend of mine, consulted me on this..to share my experience on Dania's clubfoot treatment in blog, media and so on.We did it fina...
-
D & D... Dania & Diapers.. We've been waiting for this moment.. Few months ago, Dania started her potty training.. At Nursery, f...
-
Edited.. Yesterday we went to KLIA , sending hubby's nephew to Canada for further study.He will be there for 4 years.[In the photo, he s...